Horizontal fully automatic CNC quenching machine
is generally used for induction hardening of shafts, discs, pins, gears, etc., and is divided into the following quenching series:
1. External quenching series: whole or local quenching for the round surface outside of all kinds of shafts, rods, tubes, round parts (such as bearings, valves, etc.)
2. Internal quenching series: whole or local quenching for the round surface outside of all kinds of
pipe materials and mechanical parts, like cylinder liner, axle sleeve, etc.
3. End face and plane quenching series: whole or local quenching for the end face and the plane parts of mechanical parts
4. Special-shaped parts quenching series: whole or local quenching for a surface of special-shaped parts
5. Large parts quenching series: whole or local quenching for large parts with large volume and heavy weight, such as marine gear, dam sluice track, large oil pipelines and so on
Features of horizontal fully automatic CNC quenching machine
1. adopt CNC technology, with quenching functions like connection, simultaneity, part-connection and part-simultaneity
2. can be equipped with integrated quenching liquid circulation cooling system
3. automatic loading and unloading, adjustable speed, continuous or interrupted quenching and tempering; save labor, improve efficiency and control precision .
4. adopt CNC system or PLC and frequency conversion speed control system to realize the positioning and scanning of the workpiece; connect the power supply through PLC to realize the automatic production; adopt the profile structure fuselage and a high degree of automation
Lihua Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City has many years of experience in induction hardening
and the application of different arrows. For induction hardening, the most important is that high power components harden to the required surface hardness of arrows in a short time, without any obvious heat dissipation. The hardening effect will be formed at the desired position. Induction quenching can save energy, obviously reduce the degree of deformation and reduce the precision processing costs effectively.